Our annual beach retreat is one of my favorite experiences of the year. The students (and adults) who attend always come back changed, and they talk about the trip for the rest of the year. Please consider allowing your student to attend this special event. We have a ton of fun, but your teen will experience spiritual depths that they never knew existed. - Pastor Coop
PRICE: $210 - Includes lodging, activities, and meals. $20 is due by March 25 to hold your spot. All money is due by May 27.
- Fundraisers are going on now. Speak to Maegan Jones for more information.
WHERE: Laguna Beach Christian Retreat in Panama City Beach, FL.
All activities, meals and services take place at the retreat.
WHEN: July 6-9, 2018. Buses will load early Friday morning at 7am, and we will return Monday evening around 4pm.
WHO: Rising 7th graders through College & Career are invited.
What to Bring
- Money for 2 fast food meals (on the way & coming home)
- Swim Suit
- Clothes for Friday through Monday
- Full or twin sheets
- Blanket or sleeping bag
- Pillow and pillowcase
- Towels for beach and bathing
- Toiletries (shampoo, soap, toothbrush, DEODORANT, etc.)
- Bible and pen (notebook will be provided)
- individually wrapped, shareable snack & a case of water or other drink
* Prescription medicines should be turned in to Trista Cooper the morning of 7/6/18 before boarding the bus.
What NOT to Bring
- Weapons of any kind (including ninja throwing stars)
- Drugs or alcohol
- Silly String or Water Balloons
- Large Squirt Guns
- Non-Christian Music
- Rated R Movies